This policy is valid from January 2017
UpliftingWoman.com is a personal blog written and edited by us. For questions about UpliftingWoman.com, please contact email@example.com
At UpliftingWoman.com we write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
UpliftingWoman.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in UpliftingWoman.com. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of UpliftingWoman.com is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on UpliftingWoman.com are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
UpliftingWoman.com does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
UpliftingWoman.com is under copyright. Please feel free to use any of our blog posts as references and link to them where needed. We only ask that you contact us before using pictures from our site and before posting information from our posts. Blog etiquette is expected.
Your privacy is very important to us, and we do ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use this information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We use 3rd Party advertising on this site, which may or may not contain cookies, and these 3rd parties may collect general data concerning visitors, but we will not give any personal information over to these parties.
If you are the winner of a giveaway, your information must be shared with the sponsoring company in order to receive your prize. Only vital information will be shared.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles and FTC guidelines.
Consulting has been defined as “the business of giving expert advice to other professionals.” This expert adivice is based on the experiences, training, education and world-view of the coach/consultant.
Coaching is an ongoing relationship between a coach who is led by the Holy Spirit and a person who desires coaching. Together, we agree that:
- Coaching is not therapy, counseling, advice-giving, mental health care, or treatment for substance abuse. The coach is not functioning as a licensed mental health professional, and coaching is not intended as a replacement for counseling, psychiatric interventions, treatment for mental illness, recovery from past abuse, professional medical advice, financial assistance, legal counsel, or other professional services.
- Coaching is for people who are basically well-adjusted, emotionally healthy, functioning effectively, and wanting to make changes in their lives.
- Coaching is designed to address issues the person being coached would like to consider. These could include (but are not limited to) career development, relationship enhancement, spiritual growth, lifestyle management, life balance, decision-making, and achieving short-term or long-term goals.
- Coaching will be an ongoing relationship that may take a number of months, although either party can terminate the relationship at any time.
- Coaching can involve brainstorming, values clarification, the completion of written assignments, education, goal-setting, identifying plans of action, accountability, making requests, agreements to change behavior, examining lifestyles, and questioning.
- Coaching is most effective when both parties are honest and straightforward in their communication.
- Coaching will take place by telephone and email unless agreed upon otherwise. It is the responsibility of the person being coached to call the coach on the agreed upon day and time for every coaching session.
- Both parties will be diligent and prompt for sessions in order to make the most of their time together. If either party must cancel or re-schedule, it will be done at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance. Missed sessions and failing to cancel with the required notice, excepting emergencies, will result in being billed $55 for the session.
- Payment for services will be discussed prior to coaching and both parties will agree to a fee, form of payment, and initial length of commitment. However, fees are due prior to services being provided, except on a monthly billing cycle, in which case fees are due at the beginning of the month for services that month.
- Coaching is a confidential relationship and the coach agrees to keep all information strictly confidential, except in those situations where such confidentiality would violate the law, where permission has been granted, and with respect to tracking names, hours coached, and contact information where necessary for coaching certification.
- Coaching assumes that each person in the relationship is guided by his or her values and beliefs. The coach is a committed follower of Jesus Christ and seeks to live in accordance with this commitment. The coach is honest in making this declaration, but he respects the different values and beliefs of others. The coach does not seek to impose his values on another, proselytize, condemn, or refuse coaching services to people who do not share similar values and beliefs.
- Coaching will be fun, exciting, and rewarding for both parties.
- All clients must sign a coaching/consulting agreement which serves as an agreement that represents our mutual understanding of the coaching relationship.